Creative Visualization by Shakti Gawain is an interesting book. All the exercises in visualization are great, and I’m writing them down in my Planner Pad to remember them all. One in particular stood out to me today: the Ideal Scene.
Ideal Scene Exercise
- Take a sheet of paper. Think of one of your goals and write it on top.
- On the next line, write Ideal Scene.
- Describe the scene; Write down, in present tense, what your situation looks like with your goal achieved.
- At the bottom of the page, write “This or something better is now manifesting for me.”
- Sign your name.
- Visualize and bask in what you just wrote.
What is your Ideal Scene?